esim to sim again

Gelöst

First, Sorry for the English since I can't speak german.

I recently purchased prepaid usim and change it to the esim profile to use it in my galaxy watch 4.

However, somehow it went wrong and now I want to use my physical sim again, but the physical sim cannot be provisioned anymore.

In my profile, the sim card info states that it is in esim, activated in my watch 4, and hold the original number.

Now I cannot get any SMS code via this number since the physical sim in my phone does not work.

Can I change my esim to the original nano sim?

2 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNGEN
Lösung
Telekom hilft Team

Hey @Djeon14 ,

thanks for your writing and welcome to our community. 

@ak123  already named you the easiest and fastest way to get back your physical SIM. 

Moreover I'm here for you. If you prefer, I can send you the SIM by post, so it's in a few days in your hands. 

Just give me a sign, so we can take this way for you.

Best regards

Sarah D.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen  

Lösung

The easiest way is to go to a Telekom Shop. They can provide you with a new and ready to use SIM card.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen  

Lösung

The easiest way is to go to a Telekom Shop. They can provide you with a new and ready to use SIM card.

Lösung
Telekom hilft Team

Hey @Djeon14 ,

thanks for your writing and welcome to our community. 

@ak123  already named you the easiest and fastest way to get back your physical SIM. 

Moreover I'm here for you. If you prefer, I can send you the SIM by post, so it's in a few days in your hands. 

Just give me a sign, so we can take this way for you.

Best regards

Sarah D.